Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Introduction Time!

Hey babes,

So I decided for my first post I should do a little bit about me, yay exciting!

Anyway, my name is Samantha and I'm 22. (23 in a week!) I live in Perth, Australia. I'm a nursing assistant and also currently doing my Master Makeup Artistry course through QC Career School online. :)

I love makeup, whether it be trying out new products or experimenting with new looks. I have a hard time saying no when there's a good sale on and I have a strange addiction to Priceline. (Probably because of all the sales. :P)

I decided to start a blog at first to see how my makeup style changes and grows as I work through my course, but now I'm also going to post reviews and swatches, as well as handy little hints and tips, hauls and first impressions. Maybe even a monthly favourites if I find anything good that month. :)

I'm hoping to get a review of the Australis Velourlips range up soon but the next few weeks will be busy with my birthday as well as house hunting, packing and moving so bare with me guys!

In the meantime check out my Instagram,
thatlittlebeautyblog is my beauty account and salmonellabella is my personal. :)

I'm so excited to be doing this and a thank you very much to my friend Krysta for supporting and encouraging me to do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment