Friday, July 4, 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.

I am completely in love with the NYX job eye pencils. They were one of the first NYX products I ever bought and are a big hit with many other beauty bloggers.
Their creamy consistency makes them an absolute dream to work with.
NYX currently has 32 colours avaliable so everyone is sure to find a few that I'm sure will become necessities in their makeup kit.


I love to use my jumbo eye pencils as an eyeliner but they also work great as a shadow base and of course as a shadow.
NYX jumbo eye pencils retail for $4.50 but for my fellow Australians you can either head down to Target get them for $9.95 each or purchase them online.

Milk. Cottage Cheese. Pots and Pans.
Yogurt. Sparkle Nude. Iced Mocha. Gold. French Fries.
Dark Brown. Slate. Black Bean.
Lavender. Oyster.

Pacific. Purple.

Baby Blue. Electric Blue.
Lime. Horse Raddish.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! I just nominated you for the Liebster award !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!

    I've nominated you for the Libester Blog Award.
    Check out this link to see the rules & pass it on :)
    http://beautybykaylag.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebester-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete