Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wish List Wednesday.

Wish List Wednesday is here with just a few things that have been catching my eye lately. I only planned on one Charlotte Tilbury item but as you can see that didnt work out too well. If anyone knows of somewhere in Australia that sells Charlottle Tilbury products can you leave a comment below so I can swatch them to help me decide. :)


Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascasa here $28



Eyeko London Brow Gel

Eyeko London Brow Gel here $32



Hourglass Ambient Powder Wardrobe

Hourglass Ambient Powder Wardrobe here $76



Hourglass Lipstick  in Icon

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Icon here $45



Night Crimson
So Marilyn
Stoned Rose
Velvet Underground

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Night Crimson here, So Marilyn here, Stoned Rose here and Velvet Underground here $41


Walk Of Shame
Red Carpet Red



Loverly Liberty






Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolutin Lipstick in Walk of Shame here, Red Carpet Red here and Lovely Liberty here $46












Bronze and Glow palette









Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow here $97











Clinique, Eyeko and Hourglass products can be bought from Mecca and Hourglass and Charlotte Tibury can be bought off the Net-A-Porter website.
What's currently on your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Some great products! I've been coveting the Hourglass lipsticks and the Charlotte Tilbury ones as well, great choices!

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! They aren't even as expensive as I originally thought they would be! I'll have to buy them when I want to treat myself. :)

      Delete