Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wish List Wednesday - Urban Decay.

First of all yes I do know it's not Wednesday yet but shhh. :P

In case there's a person in Australia that doesn't know, as of March 27th 2015 Mecca Maxima will be stocking Urban Decay.


Yes, you read that right. Urban Decay will be able to be purchased in Australia. The makeup gods are finally listening and giving us what we want!


I don't think an official price list has been released yet but the Naked palettes are rumoured to be $80 each. I don't know about you guys but I think thats pretty good. Naked palettes in America are $54USD which works out to $70AUD, then taxes and shipping on that, so I'm definitely not going to complain about the $80 price tag.


I bet you're wondering what I'm interested in most with this launch and I'm here to show you just what that is!




Naked 3 palette
$54USD
Pore Perfecting  Complexion Primer Potion
$31USD  for 28ml
Eye Shadow Primer Potion
$20USD for 11ml

All Nighter Setting Spray
$30USD for 120ml
De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray
$30USD for 120ml
Supercurl Curling Mascara
$20USD
De-Slick Mattifying Powder
$32USD
Revolution Lipstick
$22USD - Shame, Jilted and F-Bomb.
What are you guys looking forward to picking during the release?


No comments:

Post a Comment