Saturday, January 24, 2015

Australia Day Essentials.

Hey beauties,

So my friends and I have have an Australia Day tradition of going to a friends house, listening to the a triple J top 100, while sipping on drinks and chilling in the pool before either walking down to the foreshore or the end of the street to watch the fireworks.



And while this is an amazing tradition there are some important things to remember.



Sunscreen.
Seriously guys! Like all the time. It's going to be 37 in Perth so please remember to apply and reapply sunscreen and read the instructions for the sunscreen you choose to use. If it says wait half an hour before going into the water then wait the half an hour! Otherwise it'll just wash off and not protect you.


Water.
I know a lot of my followers are over 18 and can legally drink in Australia and probably will, but remember that with the heat and drinking it is very easy to get dehydrated. So drink water regularly please.

Lip balm.
If you opt not to wear makeup on Australia Day then that's cool, but please use a lip balm, preferably one with spf. And if you want a bit of colour then there are plenty of coloured ones to consider when you pack one.


Makeup.
Makeup is definitely not an essential but I thought I'd include it anyway.
If you're going into the pool then take that into consideration. My makeup with be very minimal because of that.
I'm basically going super simple with a tinted moisturiser or bb cream with spf, a nude waterproof eyeliner just to make me look a lot more awake, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, a matte lip product because then I don't have to reapply and I love colour on my lips and possibly a clear mascara just to make my lashed look longer if I can be bothered.


Have a great day beauties and enjoy it, make sure to be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment