Friday, January 30, 2015

Priceline 40% off Skin Care Sale.

Oh Priceline, how I love your sales.

Priceline had their 40% off skin care sale over Wednesday and Thursday as I'm sure most of you know so of course I had to run in an grab a few things.
I actually think I did pretty well this sale, I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and only grabbed one thing I wasn't planning on buying.

So onto what I bought.
I mainly grabbed back ups of products I use daily.

Models Prefer MATTE me pore minimising moisturiser
50ml for $24.99

First up is the Models Prefer MATTE me pore minimising moisturiser.
@beautywithclaire mentioned this in a blog post not long ago raving about it and I had to try it. It helps keep your face matte (something us girls with oily and combination skin struggle with most of summer!) and I have noticed that my pores do seem a little smaller. Normally $25 and was on sale for $15. It may seem a little pricey but this is the second jar I've picked up in a month on sale, and I use it most mornings and have barely made a dent in it!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
400ml for $11.99

Oh Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. What would I do without you!
I still have about half of my first bottle left but I use this daily, there's no chance if it going to waste. Originally $12, down to $7.20

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
6 strips for $6.99

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. I have been wanting to try these forever so with them being on sale for $4.20 instead of $7 I grabbed a box of these as well.


Simple Kind To Skin cleansing facial wipes
25 wipes for  $6.99

I actually ran out of makeup wipes the day before I went shopping and I've been on the hunt for a new brand to try because I'm just not impressed with the ones I bought last time. So when I had a couple of girls mention that they really love the Simple ones I had to try them out. I opted to go with the standard kind to skin cleansing wipes to start with but there are a few different ones. If you guys reckon I should try one of the other types or have a particular brand of makeup wipes you love leave a comment for me to check them out. :) $4.20 instead of $7.


Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in light/medium
200ml for $19.99

I actually picked up the Bondi Sands self tanning foam in  light/medium for a friend, I bought more than enough the last time it was on sale for myself. They were $12 instead of $20.

Last but not least I bought a 59ml spray bottle.
Yeah I know, a spray bottle. And what a random amount that is!
But I buy the big bottles of toner from Lush and mine leaks a little, which is fine when I'm at home but I needed a little bottle to go in my skincare bag for work. Plus it was only $3.39

All up I spent $57.96, saving $36.38.

Did you guys pick anything up from the sale? What did you buy if you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment