Monday, January 19, 2015

Beauty Resolutions 2015

Hey Beauties

So today I have for you my 2015 beauty/blogger resolutions.




Beauty.

My main focus this year beauty wise is to focus on skin care. I feel that I need to get into a good skin care routine and stick to it. I spent way too much time in 2014 arguing with my skin, over it being dry or having breakouts when I shouldn't and I'm sick of it.



So skin care routine is my number one priority.

My other resolutions for beauty are to use up more products because I have way too many.
Yes, I admit it. I have too much makeup and body products and I should cull my collection a bit.



Blogging.

I have been terrible at sticking to some sort of a blogging schedule, but the second half of 2014 was filled with a lot of drama and stress that is all gone now.



So my resolutions for blogging 2015 are to post a blog at least once every two weeks. I know it doesn't seem like much but it doesn't mean that I can't do more posts in that time frame if I want to, it's just the minimum. :)
Also, I plan on  buying a camera to help take better blog photos because having to always wait for good lighting is annoying, especially when I have a job where half my shifts are night ones.



That's it for today beauties but keep an eye out for my top 14 of 2014 post that should be up in the next week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your beauty and blogging resolutions for this year! I have just about the same ones too! Lets do this!!

    -Mary | wndr14lnds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete